- Greatest 34 Learning Videos by MyLearningZ in 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
- HELP from THE QURANPosted 1 month ago
- IN MEMORIES of Nadeem Chawhan (1975-2014)Posted 2 months ago
- Learning LEADERSHIP by Simon SinekPosted 5 months ago
- Love, Lust and Romance — Things you’ll not hear ElsewherePosted 7 months ago
- ZAMAD BAIG – AN INTERVIEWPosted 7 months ago
- Lessons from TUESDAYS WITH MORRIEPosted 8 months ago
- Employee Engagement – Bakhtiar KhawajaPosted 8 months ago
- Top 10 mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – Guy KawaskiPosted 8 months ago
- Forgiveness is the ultimate source of peace – Lesson from THE RAILWAY MANPosted 9 months ago
Habit of Proactiveness – Teacher’s Training – Qasim Ali Shah
BEING PROACTIVE is one of the habit of Highly effective people mentioned in the famous book of personal and professional development of Mr. Stephen R. Covey
In this training session with teacher’s, Mr. Qasim Ali Shah (Teacher, Trainer & Writer) is emphasizing on being proactive about everything.
Doesn’t matter whether you are a teacher, engineer, doctor, manager, or entrepreneur, if you want to be the most effective person in your profession, you gotta be proactive, you have to be responsible.
So let’s learn why being proactive is important and how to be proactive in our lives throughout.