- Greatest 34 Learning Videos by MyLearningZ in 2014Posted 9 months ago
- HELP from THE QURANPosted 10 months ago
- IN MEMORIES of Nadeem Chawhan (1975-2014)Posted 11 months ago
- Learning LEADERSHIP by Simon SinekPosted 1 year ago
- Love, Lust and Romance — Things you’ll not hear ElsewherePosted 1 year ago
- ZAMAD BAIG – AN INTERVIEWPosted 1 year ago
- Lessons from TUESDAYS WITH MORRIEPosted 1 year ago
- Employee Engagement – Bakhtiar KhawajaPosted 1 year ago
- Top 10 mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – Guy KawaskiPosted 1 year ago
- Forgiveness is the ultimate source of peace – Lesson from THE RAILWAY MANPosted 1 year ago
Habit of Proactiveness – Teacher’s Training – Qasim Ali Shah
BEING PROACTIVE is one of the habit of Highly effective people mentioned in the famous book of personal and professional development of Mr. Stephen R. Covey
In this training session with teacher’s, Mr. Qasim Ali Shah (Teacher, Trainer & Writer) is emphasizing on being proactive about everything.
Doesn’t matter whether you are a teacher, engineer, doctor, manager, or entrepreneur, if you want to be the most effective person in your profession, you gotta be proactive, you have to be responsible.
So let’s learn why being proactive is important and how to be proactive in our lives throughout.