- Greatest 34 Learning Videos by MyLearningZ in 2014Posted 2 years ago
- HELP from THE QURANPosted 2 years ago
- IN MEMORIES of Nadeem Chawhan (1975-2014)Posted 2 years ago
- Learning LEADERSHIP by Simon SinekPosted 2 years ago
- Love, Lust and Romance — Things you’ll not hear ElsewherePosted 2 years ago
- ZAMAD BAIG – AN INTERVIEWPosted 2 years ago
- Lessons from TUESDAYS WITH MORRIEPosted 3 years ago
- Employee Engagement – Bakhtiar KhawajaPosted 3 years ago
- Top 10 mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – Guy KawaskiPosted 3 years ago
- Forgiveness is the ultimate source of peace – Lesson from THE RAILWAY MANPosted 3 years ago
Habit of Proactiveness – Teacher’s Training – Qasim Ali Shah
BEING PROACTIVE is one of the habit of Highly effective people mentioned in the famous book of personal and professional development of Mr. Stephen R. Covey
In this training session with teacher’s, Mr. Qasim Ali Shah (Teacher, Trainer & Writer) is emphasizing on being proactive about everything.
Doesn’t matter whether you are a teacher, engineer, doctor, manager, or entrepreneur, if you want to be the most effective person in your profession, you gotta be proactive, you have to be responsible.
So let’s learn why being proactive is important and how to be proactive in our lives throughout.